Strategy comes first for all aspects of internet marketing at Ad Alligator. With our deep understanding of the web and strong marketing expertise, we’ve helped scores of small businesses redefine what they are doing online. So whether you need help refining your current online strategy or need to start from scratch, we can help you create a plan that will exceed your expectations of what online marketing means for your business.
We begin our strategic planning by considering your business goals, your strengths, your challenges and more as we get to know your company inside and out. Then we come up with a results-oriented plan that will maximize the returns of your online investment. We focus on the combination of online marketing areas that will be most effective for you: SEO, social media, lead generation and more.
And we don’t stop there: as full service online marketing consultants, we continue to analyze your data and refine your program as needed. This is an integral part of how we do business – we think of our clients as long-term partners and become fully engaged in growing your company.
Some of the questions and issues we see facing many companies today include the following:
- How do I know if my online marketing efforts are working as well as they should be?
- What are my competitors doing online and how should I respond?
- What is search engine optimization and how do I use it effectively?
- How do I determine what key works are important to my business, and how do I incorporate them into my website and marketing efforts without it negatively impacting my message and reputation?
- What role should social networking play in my online marketing communications plan?
- Do I use YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or even Pinterest to promote my business? Do I use them all?
- Should I create a blog for my business, and if so, how do I make sure it works?
- How do I know what blogs are saying about my business and my message?
At Ad Alligator, we have the answers to these questions and more. To find out how our online marketing experts can help you refine, revise or reinvent what you are doing online, contact us.